Sunday, April 24, 2011

free google hosting - google app

Google app engine support to host ur own domain without any fees. Sub domain [ http://test.wapa.inetlanka.com/ ] or any naked domains can map to google host. NS is the ghs.google.com.

How to map sub domain to google host
1.login to cPanel
2.visit page - Simple DNS Zone Editor
3.select ur domain from top drop down menu and set as Name [test] and cName as [ ghs.google.com ] under Add a CNAME Record
4. save the setting. It will take at least 1 Hour for map to google host

how to make google app
Java and python are the main language which use in google host.
1.Login to ur own gmail
2.browse https://appengine.google.com
3.create your own sub domin by using  create application [ http://wapnishantha.appspot.com/  ]


join with 'Create first application' - next lesson

8 comments:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out the new stuff you post.

    Joomla extensions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to found this blog site.this is superb blog site and each post of this blog is mind blowing, I truly inspired from this write up...Web Hosting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled upon your website while I was searching for information and facts for our internet site, obviously this isnt all releative however its interesting how one can reach a web site accidentally and find your self looking at something different but just as useful. I tend to get diverted a really often like this Flights from Nairobi to Mombasa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well. wedding salwar kameez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Joomla! is the mobile-ready and user-friendly way to build your website. joomla hosting


      Delete
  5. Best web hosting companies. Reviews, rates, statistics of top hosting companies.
    Find best hosting company at HostingCompaniesz.com

    ReplyDelete